B Series WRGB Pandent Style Full Spectrum Aquarium Light with Built-in Cooling Fan
Out of stock
Free US Standard Shipping on order over $35
HIRO Aquatics B series Full Spectrum Aquarium WGRB Light features a cylinder lamp shape with a built-in cooling fan.
WGRB provides four kinds of light- white light, red light, green light and blue light, covering almost all the spectrum plants needed for photosynthesis, not only improving the efficiency of plants' absorption of light energy but also helping coloration of pants.
As you may know that light decay happens when light travels in a medium like glass or water and the light decay is very fast in the case of poor heat dissipation. Conversely, when the heat dissipation is good, the light decay is slower than that of fluorescent lamps. Equipped with a built-in sound-off cooling fan, the HIRO B Series light can help release heat very quickly and minimize light decay, ensuring maximum light energy can be transmitted to plants.
It fits 24 inch, 30 inch, 36 inch, 48 inch, 60 inch, 72 inch aquariums with tank capacity from 20 gallon to 55 gallon or 120 gallon.
The bigger your tank is, the more lights you need. Please refer to the supporting image about the quantity you need.
* Please note that the lamp stand in the image is sold separately. Also note that this light only suit for RIMLESS tank, tank glass should be thinner than 16mm(0.6inch). If your tank has a black trim, you may need to remove the trim first to ensure a safe installation. If your rimless tank glass is thicker than 16mm, please contact us before you buy and we will replace a bigger clip into your package for you.
* Full Spectrum WRGB =White+Red+Green+Blue technology makes you experience the true colors of your aquascape in its highest potential, which offers an optimum range of wavelengths of 400nm to 700nm which is exactly what plants need to thrive and flourish.
* Three different wattage options. 30W / 50W / 70W. ensure sufficient light energy to be delivered your plants and promote their daily photosynthesis.
30 Watt option - Luminous Flux: 1500 Lumens. Color Temperature: 7250K
50 Watt option - Luminous Flux: 2500 Lumens. Color Temperature: 7250K
70 Watt option - Luminous Flux: 3500 Lumens. Color Temperature: 7250K
* Equipped with a built-in sound-off cooling fan, the HIRO S Series light can help release heat very quickly and minimize light decay, ensuring maximum light energy can be transmitted to plants.WARRANTY
* One year manufacture warranty and 30-days money back guarantee. Free lifetime tech support from GA, USA
Free Domestic Shipping with $35.00+ purchase
- Aquatic Plants -
Ship out the plants within 1-3 business days when the order received.
USPS first class or Priority Mail (Expedited)- 2- 5 business days except holidays Extreme temperature (below 35 or above 85 degree) may cause the postponed shipment as the plants may get damaged during the shipping. No International shipping allowed for plants products.
Sorry that we don't accept any plants returns.
- Non- Plants Orders -
- Domestic Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days
Standard Shipping - USPS or UPS ground/Fedex - 3- 7 business days except holidays
Expedit Shipping availble at checkout.
Non-Plants can be returned up to 30 days after purchase for a full refund as long as the product is unused, new and sealed in its box. A 15% restocking fee may applied if the package has been opened, used or returned without in its original box. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- International Orders -
Ship out within 1-2 business days Transit time may vary based on different destinations
Buyer is responsible for any Customs/Brokerage Fee is there is any when the package passes the border.
Sorry that we don't accept any international returns.
- DOA POLICY for Plants -
If your plants arrived DOA (Dead On Arrival), please provide a clear picture of the plants sealed in their original packaging, as well as a photo of the packing slip, within 24 hours of the package arrival at the shipping address. We will either refund or send you a free replacement.
- Aquarium Lights -
We offer one year manufactuer warranty for Aquarium Leds.
You must pay any postage, shipping charges, insurance costs and other expenses to return the product to HIRO Aquatics. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, Company will pay the return shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
• Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, subjecting the product to any but the specified electrical service, other than normal and ordinary use of the product, subjecting the product to abnormal working conditions or any other failure not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
• Damage resulting from modification, tampering with or attempted repair by anyone other than the Company.
• Transfer of product to someone other than the original consumer purchaser.
New Goods Come Every Month!
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to receive the latest product information and deals!